Sunday, September 28, 2014

Looking Around

When I look around I see a lot of things going on that I would like to one day change. The purpose for me taking this business class was to get a better understanding of the economy  and how I could better present my business with so much going on in the world right now. I almost feel like I've waited too late to even pursue this type of career but the only way I can change certain situations is to begin and not give up. Looking around the world I see homeless people, hurting children, hungry families and my heart goes out to those type people. As stated before, the type of business I want is not necessarily to profit much but to reach out to the unfortunate and make a difference, help provide most of their needs if not all. Businesses now look challenging. I don't want to be moved by the failing stock market when it comes to making a business plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment