Sunday, October 5, 2014

Education

I've been out of high school for 5 years and I am just now realizing how important education is and why it can get you far in life. I knew it was good to go to college and have a degree but it wasn't until I 'took a break' from college when I realized I could have been further than I am now. Its very important to find out what you like to do, what makes you happy, and what you think may better fit you career wise. I've had many jobs only to find out I'm just working to make a living, not exactly enjoying what I do. I had to experience those things in order to have such a passion now to pursue being an entrepreneur and also stay in the medical field. It is my absolute passion to help others and I will not stop until I've made a difference and even after making a difference I shall still continue. Education is not just to obtain a degree but to be a well rounded, knowledgeable person in a specific field. You can have a degree and still not know anything. It is my desire to know and grow as much as possible so that helping other people will remain top priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment